Microsoft has just unveiled the latest video games coming to the Xbox Game Pass catalog in June, and to the delight of all subscribers, there are two very popular Triple-A titles. As already announced a few days ago, FIFA 22 will be available from June 23, while Far Cry 5 and three other games will arrive by July 1. The titles coming out in this second half of the month are only four, including Jurassic World Evolution.
In the first half of June, Microsoft introduced six new games to the Game Pass catalog, including Assassin’s Creed Origins and For Honor, while just five were added in this second half. Below you can read the titles and release date.
- Shadowrun Trilogy (Cloud and Console) – June 21
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC) – June 21
- FIFA 22 (Console and PC) – June 23
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 23
- Far Cry 5 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1
As for the upcoming video games, however, on June 30, we will definitively say goodbye to these four titles:
- FIFA 20 (Console and PC)
- Jurassic World Evolution (Cloud and Console)
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- MotoGP 20 (Cloud, Console and PC)