Xbox Game Pass is preparing to keep the service’s more than 25 million subscribers company even in the hottest month of the year, with seven brand new video games available starting today. Ghost Recon Wildlands is downloadable for all PC and console users. Until August 11, other games will arrive, including the management software Two Point Campus, the promising sports video game Turbo Golf Racing, announced last spring as an Xbox exclusive, and the relaxing Cooking Simulator, which like PowerWash Simulator last month, could prove to be an unexpected success.
The monthly line-up is not as rich as that of July, which included twelve video games, including the missing chapters of the Yakuza series, but still offers a series of titles worthy of a chance. Two Point Campus is undoubtedly the highlight, given the success of the first chapter of the Two Point Hospital series. Still, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Turbo Golf Racing could give many hours of fun to a large part of the community. Below is the complete list of games of the month with the release date.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
- Shenzhen I / O (PC) – August 4
- Turbo Golf Racing (Cloud, Xbox Series X / S, and PC) – August 4 on day one
- Two Point Campus (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 9 on day one
- Cooking Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 11
- Expeditions: Rome (PC) – 11 August
- Offworld Trading Company (PC) – August 11
As for the video games coming out instead, on August 15, we will definitively say goodbye to these five titles:
- Boyfriend Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Curse of the Dead Gods (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Library of Ruina (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Starmancer (Game Preview) (PC)
- Train Sim World 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)