The next gaming event to keep an eye on is the Tokyo Game Show 2021, the annual conference where Japanese developers showcase new upcoming games. Like every year, Square Enix will also participate in the fair, and the complete line-up of the event was recently unveiled.
The Square Enix conference will start on October 1, 2021, but the company has confirmed that some games will also be presented in the following days. You can take a look at the times on the official website of the event.
Square Enix line-up (Tokyo GameShow 2021)
- Collection of SaGa: Final Fantasy Legend (Switch, PC, iOS, Android)
- Deep Insanity: Asylum (PC, iOS, Android)
- Dragon Quest X Offline (TBA)
- Dragon Quest X Online (PS4, Switch, PC, Wii U, 3DS)
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius (PC, iOS, Android)
- Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier (iOS, Android)
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS5, PS4, PC)
- Forspoken (PS5, PC)
- Imperial SaGa Eclipse (PC, Smartphone)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Project Triangle Strategy (Switch)
- Romancing SaGa Re; Universe (iOS, Android)
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (iOS, Android)
The Square Enix main event will last one hour and will start on October 1, 2021. As you can see, several leading video games are missing, such as Final Fantasy XVI, Final Fantasy VII Remake: Part 2, Babylon’s Fall, and Dragon Quest XII, but fortunately, there are still a few weeks left until the event, so there may be changes, and it is always possible that some of these titles will be shown by surprise.
And what do you think? Are you satisfied with the line-up? Tell us in the comments!