After news of Qualcomm’s latest chipset, the Snapdragon 865+, circulated on the internet, at this time Qualcomm has finally announced the presence of the chipset officially.
It is known that Snapdragon 865+ comes with a Snapdragon X55 5G modem that makes it usable for connecting to 5G networks. Also, there is a 5th generation Qualcomm AI Engine that brings improvements to the camera and audio.
Not only that, but Qualcomm also introduced Snapdragon Elite Gaming that promises the best quality and gaming experience on mobile devices for now. It is known that this feature can support games up to 144fps.
Comes with a Kryo 585 Prime CPU composition that has a clock speed of up to 3.1 GHz, this chipset comes with a 10% increase in performance when we compare it to the Snapdragon 865 chipset.
Following are the full specifications of Snapdragon 865+ as announced by Qualcomm:
- CPU: 1x Cortex A77, 3x Cortex A77, 4x Cortex A55
- GPU: Adreno 650 (+10% Perf)
- DSP/NPU: Hexagon 698, 15 TOPS AI
- Memory Controller: 4x 16-bit CH 3MB system level cache
- ISP/Camera: Dual 14-bit Spectra 480 ISP, 1x 200MP, 64MP ZSL or 2x 25MP ZSL, 4K video & 64MP burst capture
- Encode/Decode: 8K30 / 4K120 10-bit H.265, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, HLG, 720p 960 infinite recording
- Integrated Modem: Snapdragon X55 5G
- Mfc. Process: TSMC dengan 7nm (N7P)