The Sims 4 is a life simulation game that allows us to live one or many lives as we want, facing all its consequences, of course.
However, what better way to know all the possibilities that the game offers than by using cheats? Thanks to all these cheats, you can get all the money you want to make your Sims rich and build the mansion of your dreams or perform a large number of effects and special actions to achieve your goals sooner or increase the hours of play and fun.
How to activate cheats in The Sims 4?
For the cheats to work, first press the Crtl + Shift + C keys to open the cheat console, the same when you want to close it.
Enter the code: testingcheats on (it is only necessary for certain cheats, but it is better always to have it activated. Otherwise, some cheats will not work)
Enter any of the following codes
Here is the list of the best tricks for the Sims 4 on PC, although some tricks may no longer work due to the game’s succession of updates.
- motherlode: You get 50,000 Simoleons.
- kaching: You get 1000 Simoleons.
- rosebud: You get 1000 Simoleons.
- freerealestate [on / off]: allows you to buy all the houses for free, but always use it from the map before buying a house
- sims.modify_funds [number]: add or subtract the indicated money; it is fixed according to the numerical value you enter (it can be a negative value) example: sims.modify_funds 330
- money [number]: change your money to the exact amount you enter, example: money 100000
- households.autopay_bills [true/false]>: invoices are paid automatically and at no cost to you.
- Fps [on / off]: shows the game’s FPS
- Help: displays console commands
- Fullscreen: puts the game in full-screen
- testingcheats on: allows the use of specific cheats.
- resetsim [name] [surname]: reset the sim in question
- death.toggle [true / false]: disable death for your sim
- sims.spawnsimple [number]: add and generate several sims according to the value entered and add them to your home
- sims.remove_all_buffs: remove moods from your sim
- sims.fill_all_commodities: fill in all the needs of a sim
- stats.fill_commodities_household – Fills in all household needs.
- headlineeffects [on / off]: disable icons above heads
- Resize objects: click on the object in construction mode and hold shift and press the keys: ] or [to enlarge or shrink the object, move the mouse if it takes time to change.
- bb.moveobjects: allows you to move and combine objects freely in construction mode. Objects can be raised or lowered by pressing the 9 and 0 keys
- bb.showhiddenobjects – Show all hidden objects in build mode.
- bb.enablefreebuild: build where you want
- bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement – Removes the profession building requirements on certain items. Use in construction mode and refresh.
- sims.give_satisfaction_points [X]: add the desired satisfaction points, example: sims.give_satisfaction_points 1000
- fillmotive [value]: Increase the need you want to the maximum, enter the following commands as a value in the value section to obtain the desired effects: ejm: fillmotive motive_hunger:
- motive_bladder: bladder needs
- motive_hunger: eat
- motive_energy: energy
- motive_fun: fun
- motive_social: social
- motive_hygiene: hygiene
Special Tricks of Testing cheats activated
- Before using these cheats, it is imperative that testingcheats on has been entered first .
- Keep in mind that exiting the map or entering the editor deactivates testingcheats again, so you will have to re-enter it.
Hold down Shift + click on a sim, and several options will appear:
- Modify needs> Make happy: Increase the sim’s happiness to the maximum.
- Modify requirements> Deactivate decrease of requirements: The requirements will be blocked and will not decrease.
- Modify needs> Activate decrease of needs: Deactivate / activate the previous trick.
- Edit in CAS / CUS: allows you to change the appearance of your sim completely from the editor
- Add to Household: Include the selected sim in your household.
- Reset object (debugging): reset the sim or object in question.
Hold down Shift and click on your home mailbox, and these options will appear:
- Alter Needs> Fill Needs (Household): Increase the needs of the house’s sims to the maximum.
- Alter Needs> Fill Needs (World): Maximize the needs of the Sims in the world.
- Alter Needs> Deactivate Declining Needs (Household): Sims’ needs in the house do not go down
- Alter needs> Disable drop-in needs (world): The needs of the sims in the world do not decrease
- Alter Needs> Activate Declining Needs (Household): Activate Declining Needs again for the Sims in the house.
- Alter needs> Activate decrease in needs (world): Reactivate the decrease in all sims’ needs in the world.
Hold shift + click on an object to:
- Dirty: if the object can get dirty, like a sink, it will get dirty.
- Clean: if an object is dirty, you can clean it automatically.
Hold Shift + click on the terrain to:
- Teleport Me Here: Teleports the Sim to the indicated location
careers.add_career [profession]: give your sim a profession, choose the profession to enter the indicated profession in the place indicated by the brackets. Example: careers.add_career writer
List of available professions:
- Entertainer (entertainment)
- Painter (painter)
- Athletic (athlete)
- Business (businessman)
- Secret Agent
- Writer (writer)
- Culinary (cook)
- Criminal (criminal)
- Astronaut (astronaut)
- Tech Guru (technology guru)
- Doctor – Only with the DLC Let’s work!
- Scientist – Only with the DLC Get to work!
- Detective – Only with the DLC Get to work!
- Activist (political) – Only with the Urbanitas DLC
- Social (social media professional) – Only with the Urbanitas DLC
- Critic – Only with the Urbanitas DLC
- Barista (Cafeteria Employee) – Teen Only
- Babysitter (babysitter) – for teens only
- Teen_Retail (vendor) – For teens only
- Manual (waiter): only for teenagers
- FastFood (Fast Food Clerk) – Teen Only
- careers.demote [profession]: drop one level in your job title
- careers.promote [profession]: you increase one level in your job title
- careers.remove_career [profession]: quit your job.
- careers.retire [profession]: you retire in that profession
- careers.promote Gradeschool: Increase the level of the school.
- careers.promote Highschool: Increase the level of the institute.
- debug.pregnancy_force_female: select the mother while two sims are having sex, to have a baby girl.
- debug.pregnancy_force_male: select the mother while two sims are having sex, to have a baby boy.
- sims.get_sim_id_by_name [name] [surname]: It gives you the ID of the desired Sim; it serves for the following trick.
- pregnancy.force_offspring_count [ID] [number of children]: once the ID of the pregnant woman is obtained, enter the ID, and the number of children desired to have twins, triplets … etc. Max 8. Example: pregnancy.force_offspring_count 1234778866579 3:
Cheats for DLCs
Some of the expansions have more cheats, aside from the general ones. That is, you have available practically all the tricks that you know so far, but also, there are a few exclusives for some DLCs.
Cheats for a gourmet getaway
- bucks.unlock_perk RecommendDishSocial true: Curious Customers
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWaiter_1 true: Unlock an additional waiter.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWaiter_2 true – Unlock an additional second waiter.
- bucks.unlock_perk IngredientQualityOptions true: unlocks ingredient quality options (Ingredient Quality Options)
- bucks.unlock_perk MoreCustomers true: customers go crazy for your food (Meal Rush).
- bucks.unlock_perk IngredientCostDiscount true: Unlocks the Surplus Harvest skill.
- bucks.unlock_perk LengthenImpatienceiTimeout true – Unlock Patient Patrons, customers are not impatient to wait for their plates.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalChef true – Unlock an additional cook.
- bucks.unlock_perk RecommendDishFrequency true – Unlock the enhanced version of Curious Customers.
- bucks.unlock_perk InspirationalSpeechSocial true – Unlock the Motivational Speech.
- bucks.unlock_perk EatFaster true: customers eat faster (but pay the same, don’t worry).
- bucks.unlock_perk LowerEmployeeTrainingCost true: makes it cheaper to train your employees.
- bucks.unlock_perk CheaperIngredients_1 true – activates the discount for ingredients.
- bucks.unlock_perk CheaperIngredients_2 true: activates a higher discount for ingredients.
- bucks.unlock_perk ExpensiveOrders true – Activate the most expensive prices.
- bucks.unlock_perk RiskFreeMarkup true – Customers tip better.
- bucks.unlock_perk LowerChanveBadEvents_Small true – Makes fewer crashes.
- bucks.unlock_perk ChefsHat true – unlock the chef’s hat.
Cheats for Vampires
- stats.set_stat commodity_BecomingVampire 2160: start the process to turn your sim into a vampire.
- traits.equip_trait trait_OccultVampire: you become a vampire immediately.
- traits.remove_trait trait_OccultVampire – Stop being a vampire immediately.
- stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP1593 – Maximize your Vampire rank. Also, every time you type it, you get 2 power points.
Cheats for Adventure in the jungle
- stats.set_skill_level Minor_LocalCulture 5: Maximize your level of Selvadoran culture.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Archeology 10 – Max out your archeology skill level.
- traits.equip_trait Trait_JungleExplorer: you get the skill Treasure hunter to detect more treasures and relics easily.
- traits.equip_trait Trait_Archeology: You get the Museum Investor ability, which allows you to donate artifacts to the Museum.
- traits.equip_trait poison – poison your sim and kill it instantly.
- sims.add_buff curses_MarkedForDeath_Common – If you try to repair something, you will be electrocuted to death.
- sims.add_buff curses_MarkedForDeath_Rare: your sim will be poisoned, and you will have three days to cure it, or it will die.
- traits.equip_trait Trait_HIdden_Skeleton_ServiceSkeleton – Your sim becomes a skeleton.
- sims.add_buff Buff_Skeleton – Add Blessing of Bones to your sim (turns you into a skeleton for 12 hours).
- sims.remove_buff Buff_Skeleton: Remove Blessing of Bones instantly.
Dads and moms
In this specific case, you have to make a small additional indication: in the following cheats, you must substitute N for a value between -100 and 100 (both inclusive) to determine the level of the baby, child, or adolescent in a certain field. The higher the maturity values, the better rewards your Sims will receive.
- stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_conflictresolution N – Sets the level of Conflict Resolution.
- stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_emotionalcontrol N: sets the level of Self-control.
- stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_empathy N: Sets the level of Empathy.
- stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_manners N: set the Education level.
- stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_responsability N: sets the level of Responsibility.
Once the sim becomes an adult, it will have one or other characteristics according to the statistics in the five previous fields that we have just indicated. The following cheats allow you to enable or disable the sim’s “reward” features as they reach adulthood.
In all tricks, replace ENCAP with equip if you want to activate a feature or remove it if you want to remove it. In other words, traits.equip trait lifeskills_goodmanners enables that feature, while traits.remove trait lifeskills_goodmanners would disable it.
- traits.ENCAP trait lifeskills_goodmanners: Good education.
- traits.ENCAP trait lifeskills_badmanners: Bad education.
- traits.ENCAP trait lifeskills_responsible: Responsibility.
- traits.ENCAP trait lifeskills_irresponsible: Irresponsibility.
- traits.ENCAP trait lifeskills_compassionate: Compassionate.
- traits.ENCAP trait lifeskills_unfeeling: Insensitive.
- traits.ENCAP trait lifeskills_mediator: Mediator.
- traits.ENCAP trait lifeskills_argumentative: Followers.
- traits.ENCAP trait lifeskills_emotionalcontrol: Emotional control.
- traits.ENCAP trait lifeskills_uncontrolledemotion: Uncontrolled emotions .
Dogs and cats
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalVet_1 true – Unlock an additional vet.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalVet_2 true: Unlock a second extra vet.
- bucks.unlock_perk vetperks_MoreCustomers true – Increase customer flow.
- bucks.unlock_perk vetperks_LengthenImpatienceTimeout true – Clients take longer to get impatient to wait.
- bucks.unlock_perk vetperks_InspirationalSpeechSocial true: Get the Motivating Speech ability.
- bucks.unlock_perk vetperks_LowerEmployeeTrainingCost true: reduce the cost of training your employees.
- bucks.unlock_perk vetperks_UnlockCASitem true: you get a special lab coat for the sim.
- bucks.unlock_perk SupplyQuality true: allows you to change the quality of the veterinary’s resources.