On this page, you will find out the best methods of earning Ucred in The Ascent. To get quick money, it is worth focusing on several aspects of the game.
How to find money
Let’s start with the basics, i.e., the appearance of the Ucred. In The Ascent, they take the form of objects resembling electronic devices in yellow.
Where to get Ucred
- You receive them for each completed mission.
- They drop from defeated enemies – in particular; you will get a lot of them for bosses and other strong opponents
- They are also hidden in wooden crates – go through them, destroying them and getting the hidden money
What do we spend ukred on? First of all, for new weapons and other types of equipment at the sellers. Money can also buy health and energy in slot machines scattered around the game world.
Here are ways to get paid fast with The Ascent:
- Visit the traders regularly and sell them all duplicate items – You don’t need “repetitions” because they all have the same stats
- Regularly visit bartenders and get rewards for the heads of special opponents
- Complete a lot of side missions – they are a good source of additional Ucred
- After talking to Poon in the bar at the beginning of the game, when you learn about the side quests, approach the character sitting in the neighboring stall to receive 12,000 Ucred
Unfortunately, that’s all you can do to fill your virtual wallet quickly. There is no way to make a large injection of money at once.