Digerati publisher and developer Echodog Games announced that Signs of the Sojourner would be released on March 17 for PS4, March 18 for Switch, and March 19 for Xbox One. The title has been available for PC via Steam since May 2020.
Signs of the Sojourner is a narrative card game about connecting with people. Your deck is your character, reflecting your experiences and shaping your relationships.
After her death, you take over your mother’s store, traveling to diverse locations to acquire goods for the shop. Along the way, you’ll encounter optimistic stories, compassionate characters, and delightful surprises in a world where climate change has made life hard.
- Forge new friendships, rivalries, and connections through card game conversations
- Play cards to match the tone and perspective of your partner or try to sell your own point of view
- Make difficult choices – The consequences shape your deck and every conversation that follows
- Meet unforgettable characters and grow alongside them
- Explore the world, but also explore what it means to return home
- Find rare and useful goods to aid your town
- Many possible endings