Some new details about LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga have been released through this month’s Official PlayStation Magazine issue.
Among the main information is that the already large number of predicted single characters, which was around 500, seems to have increased considerably. Also, the game will feature an enormous amount of playable characters.
Below you can find a summary of all the details released by the magazine.
- About 800 unique characters, of which 300 will be playable;
- Several of these characters will come from the most recent Star Wars trilogy;
- The character beloved by Babu Frik fans is included;
- 23 planets and moons;
- A total of 28 unique locations that players can explore and visit;
- “If you have a favorite location in Star Wars, chances are it is in the game”;
- It will be possible to play the campaign of all films in the order you prefer;
- The developers wanted to ensure that you can have the Star Wars experience you want, so there is no linear progression between the stories;
- Players will be able to collect and complete multiple missions in the order they want;
- The developers also felt that some improvements were needed;
- Skywalker’s rise gave him the feeling that he could do much more with Finn;
- The Skywalker Saga is the team’s chance to “put things in the right place.”
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will be released for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Switch, PC, and Mac OS in the fall of 2021.