Publisher Rising Star Games and developer Qute announced that Natsuki Chronicles would be released on February 18 for PS4 and PC via Steam in the West. It is the same date that Japan will also receive the title.
Natsuki Chronicles is a side-scroll shoot’em up that has been available for Xbox One since December 2019.
New dramatic horizontal shoot ’em up that takes place in the same setting as Ginga Force. An immersive story that follows protagonist Natsuki. Discover the story of her past as a rookie pilot up to the present day with parallel events to those in Ginga Force.
- Story Mode alternating between past and present over 10+ stages
- Arcade Mode for quick action with Online Leaderboards
- Huge selection of customization with combinations of three weapon types, like in its predecessor Ginga Force
- A wide variety of equipment can be found throughout the game, making for added replay value as players add to their collection.
- “Bullet Trajectory Display” function, You can observe the direction of enemy bullets!
If you missed it, check out a recent Japanese game trailer.