Publisher All in! Games and developer 2BIGo, supported by ARP Games, are thrilled to present the hilariously chaotic multiplayer party game, Lumberhill, in which lumberjacks try to complete tasks against the clock with nature fighting them every step of the way. Travel around the world and, through time, prevail against meteor showers and pirate attacks, chop trees, and herd everything from fluffy sheep to troublesome triceratops with up to four players or solo. The game will be released on Steam on June 13, 2021, during the PC Gaming Show and later this year on Nintendo Switch.
In Lumberhill, a lumberjack’s life is no walk in the park. Trees can (and will) fling you off cliffs—to say nothing of angry hogs, and you never know when lightning will start a raging wildfire, but man cannot live on sawdust alone, so needs must! If you’re going to get the job done right, you’ll have to put your teamwork skills to the test with up to four players in local or online multiplayer. If you want to get to know what it’s like on the wild side, split your team in half and take nature’s side like an angry ram and keep your lumberjack friends from completing tasks in PvP mode.
As you progress through varied worlds, not only will the scenery change but the tasks too. Coax cute little piglets in Hawaii, steal eggs from pterodactyls when you travel to Dino World, and chase after mischievous monkeys in Asia. Through it, all, collect an array of fun skins and see what’s the craziest screenshot you can get.
- Put your teamwork skills to the test with up to 3 additional friends in local or online multiplayer or PvP, or play alone in solo mode
- Get your butt kicked by nature
- Complete orders in a wide variety of challenging, time-limited levels
- Deal with chaotic, random events such as wildfires, meteor showers, and pirate attacks
- Unlock new exciting worlds and a wide variety of skins as you progress
- Find unexpected routes and ways of doing things
- Throw pandas around and evade dinosaurs
- Probably kick your friends off the map by accident a lot (or on purpose—we don’t judge)
Nature gets its ax to grind on June 13! Don’t miss the release on Steam during the PC Gaming Show.