Dangen Entertainment and Bombservice announced that Minority is available for PS4. See the launch trailer and details below.
Ink and bloodstain the streets of Ramezia. Witches must burn, and sins must be judged. Venture as Sister Semilla to burn the pillars of heresy in Minority, a platform and action game from the creators of Momodora.
The story takes place during the fourth Witch War. It is a time of religious fervor and fanaticism. The Holy Office, a powerful organization that commands an Inquisition against heresy, purges sinners who threaten humanity. Those responsible for carrying out a mysterious ceremony that contradicts Church rules are called “witches.” Now Sisters Semilla and Fran, missionaries in the service of the Church, decide to end the witches’ ceremony and protect the people from the heresy that threatens the status quo.
Minority is Bombservice’s latest and most ambitious game and a spiritual continuation of the Momodora series. Momodora fans will find familiar aspects of design and gameplay by mastering the secrets of dodging, defending, and various spells. Now in HD format, with an aesthetic that mixes 2D painted backgrounds with cel-shading characters, Minority continues Bombservice’s legacy on consoles.
- A potent fantasy story inspired by the history of medieval Europe
- A unique visual aesthetic of hand-painted 2D art and cel-shading
- Fluid controls encourage careful interaction and patient play
- Combat that allows you to crush enemies with swordplay and spells
- Options defensive features that include dodging and rolling and defenses
- A level system that helps players adjust to their intended difficulty