Among Us latest update has been released by InnerSloth. As usual, fans don’t expect anything too big, but the changes that have been made will help make the gaming experience enjoyable.
The most notable change is the removal of all ads from Among Us until around 2021. Players who didn’t pay to remove ads will see their ads again starting next year, but the developer made some re-evaluations so that players don’t have to see inappropriate ads in the game anymore. You can check more details here:
- Comms sabotage hides task arrows.
- Comms red light no longer immediately responds to the correct position.
- Fixed camera flinging on security cams
- Fixed inaccurate admin table on Polus
- Fixed Polus panels reachable through walls
- Fixed temperature mini-game in Polus for iOS
- Fix solo-complete reactor / seismic exploit
- Fix align engine exploit and softlock
What’s coming up?
- Accounts. One of our biggest priorities has been to get our account system nailed down and in line with privacy policies. The first focus for accounts will be to get reporting and moderation integrated ASAP. We want our game and communities to be welcoming, respectful places, which will be a first step in tackling the toxicity and hacking. Thank you for being excellent to each other in the meantime! If you have any issues, you can send reports to [email protected]
- Languages. We’ve been getting the game localized so Among Us can be enjoyed anywhere! The plan will be to get these languages in French, Italian, German, Spanish EU and LA, Dutch, Russian, BR and EU Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino (Bisaya). There will be more to come, but as we said, accounts first!
- Mobile ads. There have been many issues with inappropriate ads on mobile, so, until 2021, they’ll be removed. Enjoy! Think of it as a small thank you for all the support you’ve given us. Everyone who paid to remove ads, don’t worry. We’re going to re-add them and make sure you get something extra for paying. More than anything, we want to improve everyone’s experience and not just ignore your concerns.
InnerSloth has previously discussed adding more languages as one of its highest priorities. Given the popularity of Among Us worldwide, this is not surprising but is considered necessary by the developers for the future of its games. Besides the new language, a new map will be coming to the game, and this map is a map with the theme of the Henry Stickmin series. But for now, the map doesn’t have a release date yet.