Following the release of Kena: Bridge of Spirits earlier this week, developer Ember Lab released update 1.05 on PS5 and PS4.
The latest patch for Kena changes the game’s photo mode, including an increase in the maximum camera sensitivity. Also, the update enables photo mode when sitting with the Rot. This new update includes various fixes for several reported issues and audio, visual, and minor collision bugs.
After this update, there is also a PS5-specific change that temporarily disables the “Resume Game” feature for PS5 activities to prevent autosaves from being overwritten. According to the developer, this feature will be re-enabled via an upcoming update.
Here is the news of the new patch:
- Photo mode enabled when sitting with the Rot.
- Higher maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed a bug that blocked the player in Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression freeze after combat in the Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression freeze after receiving the bow skill.
- Fixed progression freeze after Adira Hammer Relic and the goal marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression freeze on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting of autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is now available worldwide on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC via the Epic Games Store.