Arc System Works, Arika, Bandai Namco, Capcom and SNK have announced that they will be hosting a second live Japan Fighting Game Publishers Roundtable broadcast on February 21, at 2 am GMT. You will be able to watch through Arc System Works, Capcom Fighters and Tekken YouTube channels.
The program will have the producers and directors of these companies’ fighting games discussing things about development, eSports, and, hopefully, announcements of their respective games.
Confirmed participants are:
- Arc System Works
- Daisuke Ishiwatari ( Guilty Gear – director)
- Toshimichi Mori ( BlazBlue – producer)
- Akira Katano ( Guilty Gear: Strive – director)
- Akira Nishitani ( Fighting EX Layer – producer)
- Bandai Namco
- Katsuhiro Harada ( Tekken – producer)
- Yasuda eSports (eSports producer)
- Shuuhei Matsumoto ( Street Fighter V – producer)
- Takayuki Nakayama ( Street Fighter V – director)
- Yasuyuki Oda (SNK – producer)