Publisher Ziggurat Interactive announced that it would release enhanced versions of BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 titled BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut for PC on November 20 via Steam and GOG.
All current owners of BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 on Steam and GOG will receive BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut for free.
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160).
- Improved rendering thanks to anti-aliasing up to 4x.
- Enlarged cinematic video.
- Support for modern gamepads (XInput controller support).
- Engine-level lighting improvements as well as completely redesigned lighting data.
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures.
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows.
- Localizations include:
- BloodRayne is fully voiced with localized interfaces in English, French, Italian, and Spanish.
- BloodRayne 2 – Localized interface and subtitles for English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Optimized for Windows 10.