Fans of the puzzle dating sim HuniePop have long been waiting for its sequel, but now HuniePop 2: Double Date has a release date.
According to the announcement made on Twitter, the game will launch for PC and Mac on Steam, GOG, Humble, and more on February 8.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the HuniePop franchise, the first game launched on Steam back in 2015, a hybrid between a puzzle game, visual novel, and dating simulator. The game has garnered a lot of attention for its solid puzzle mechanics and beautiful design. As a result, it still has “overwhelmingly positive” user reviews on Steam.
If you’re unfamiliar with what the sequel has to offer, you can watch the latest gameplay trailer and read the official feature list below.
- A mixture of old friends and fresh faces comprises twelve characters, each with their own unique personality, problems, and preferences!
- Double dating encourages you to split your time and attention between two girls with the all-new Stamina system!
- Updated game systems create a stronger connection between the Sim and Puzzle parts of the game!
- Lots of date gifts with a variety of strategic effects, as well as many old ones!
- An all-new Baggage system that introduces new twists and turns and challenges as your dates progress!
- Explore the exotic island of Inna De Puna with over twenty tropical tourist destinations worth visiting!
- A great soundtrack inspired by a mix of seaside styles, including Hawaiian, Caribbean, and classic American surf rock!
- Thousands of lines of fully voiced dialogue with many interactions between compatible girl pairs!
- Unlock new outfits, hairstyles, and sexy CG scenes as you meet on your way to the top of Mount Nymphojaro!