Prepare to prove strength through the dimension in The Crew 2 game, which is ready to launch soon the latest patch update, which will come as Summer in Hollywood.
The Crew 2, the most popular open-world style racing game that debuted two years ago, is a work from Ubisoft that is releasing the latest patch for free and larger than 23 GB.
It’s called Summer in Hollywood, the sixth time of the update in the Crew 2. It’ll be packed with a new car library, new competition field, including the sci-fi competition. The vehicle comes in neon overlays dating back to the 70s, complete with the unique music of the game.
Added more than 48 items of Vanity Item that will be added to the store or as a reward, whether
- Nine Nitros that can be customized
- Two new car horn sounds
- Eight new window shades
- Six 2D Emotes
- Six rubber smoke colors
- Ten new tires
A library of 24 new cars that will be added in this update
- Koenigsegg One:1 (2014) – Hypercar (available July 8)
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (2020) – Street Race (available July 8)
- Volkswagen Beetle (1967) – Street Race (available July 15)
- Volkswagen Kombi 21 Window Bus (1966) – Street Race (available July 15)
- Porsche 935 2.0 Coupé “Baby” (1977) – Touring Car
- Nissan R390 GT1 Road Version (1998) – Hypercar
- Ducati draXter (2016) – Street Race Bike
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Rift (2017) – Street Race
- Bugatti Veyron.
- Maserati MC12
- Mazda RX 7 Drift Edition
The Crew 2 will release the latest patch update for July 8, 2020, and be supported on Playstation 4, Xbox-one, PC and Stadia onwards.