Team17 and Wonderscope Games have today announced that cozy community sim Hokko Life would launch into Steam Early Access on 2nd June, whisking players away to the laid-back town of Hokko. Hokko Life allows players to design every aspect of their new life, personalizing minute details of the town; everything from the wallpaper to the size and position of chair cushions can be altered to make their new home feel just right.
With Hokko Life’s editing system, players can tweak shapes, materials, and colors to customize everything from the clothing they wear to the furniture in the houses, all of which can be shared with friends. Suppose players want to take a break from the workshop and integrate themselves into the Hokko lifestyle. In that case, they can spend time building their collection of critters by fishing in the local ponds and rivers or hunting bugs around the easygoing town.
Hokko Life Key Features:
- Get Creative: The workshop awaits as players take control over every aspect of Hokko; with the 3D design tool, every aspect of a player’s creation can be tailored to perfection
- Dare to Design: No detail is too small. Everything from the color, fabric, and angle of the pillow on a chair can be edited
- Sharing is Caring: Players will be able to share their meticulously crafted designs with friends and other players around the world
- Back of the Net: A lazy afternoon in Hokko can be spent with a net or pole in hand, catching and collecting the critters crawling around town
- Meet the Neighbours: Hokko’s townsfolk offer a warm welcome, and with varying personalities, they all make fantastic friends.
Players can Wishlist Hokko Life on Steam now.