Coming with a new iteration that tries to give a unique flavor to the game, DiRT 5 seeks to change everything they have served in previous iterations. Starting from the race on ice, the dynamic changes of day and night, to the variety of cars that can be driven from ordinary cars to buggies. They also present Career Mode to test whether you can accept the challenge from zero to hero from the Codemasters.
This time, a very skilled developer working on the racing game will show you a few modes that you will enjoy on DiRT 5.
Codemasters explained that the race began in Brazil and then continued to Arizona, to Morocco. You will enjoy a total of 13 classes of rally cars with seven modes that have been prepared. Some of them are Landrush, Rally Raid, Ice Breaker, Stampede, Path Finder, Sprint, to Ultra Cross. The following detailed explanation:
- Landrush: Circuit mode with dynamic weather.
- Rally Raid: Off-road rally mode in general.
- Ice Breaker: Racing mode on the ice circuit that will emphasize the ability of drifting and throttling.
- Stampede: Racing on mud and sand.
- PathFinder: A new mode where you will control the speed of the car because the track will dwell on off-road with a variety of rock jumps and obstacles.
- Sprint: High-speed mode that is very attractive to drifters. Circuits will generally form a straight road with oval or semicircular bends.
- Ultra Cross: Classic rallycross mode with different and unpredictable circuit design.