GRIME is a soulslike platformer maintained in dark climates, for which the Clover Bite studio is responsible. Representatives of the developer and publishing company Akupara Games decided to share with players the exact date of the premiere of this title.
We learned that GRIME would hit PC ( Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store ) on August 2, 2021. In addition, the release on Google Stadia, about which the developers have been silent so far, will debut on the same date.
The information provided shows that the game will provide over 15 hours of entertainment. Hundreds of combinations of various weapons and armor will be available to players. There will also be unique skills and lots of different enemies.
An unusual material collapses in on itself, the world shudders and contracts, and suddenly you are squeezed into existence.
What awaits you is a world unknown, alien in its own familiarity, and you must survive what terrors you face. Explore your surreal surroundings, absorb the many enemies you encounter, and use their own traits against them as you let yourself become far more than you once were.
GRIME lets you play to your preference, upgrading only those traits you feel most suited to your unique style. You’ll find there is more than one way to break open an enemy as you move through a variety of evocative environments, meet their inhabitants, and discover the source of their madness.
- Eye-Popping Surrealism – Uncover mysterious secrets in weeping caves and face-covered deserts. Meet otherworldly characters in distinct civilizations across an organic, interconnected world – all rendered in unearthly 3D. Face foes born of the world itself, and swallow them whole.
- Death-Defying Combat – Punish enemies by parrying their attacks, smash them from the ground or even airborne, and absorb them to grow your strength as you wage war on a living world.
- Living Weapons – Seamlessly swap weapons made of living creatures that mutate form during combat, from clawing swords to centipede whips.
- Unique Skill Progression – Hunt down and absorb challenging monsters to improve your skills and bring true customization to your play style.
- Challenge Menacing Bosses – Battle against creatures dozens of times your size. Adapt to their strategies, withstand their assault, and consume them to gain game-changing abilities that affect both combat and traversal.