Gran Turismo is one of the most popular car racing franchises of all time, and fans are eagerly awaiting the franchise’s latest entry: Gran Turismo 7.
Gran Turismo 7 is scheduled for PS4, PS4 Pro consoles but, more importantly, for PS5: the popular saga thus marks its entry into this new generation and, considering the extra power of the new PlayStation console, this will bring serious benefits, both in terms of graphics and gameplay.
In this guide, we’ll then go over all the information related to Gran Turismo 7 – in addition to the release date; we’ll also reveal other news about the game, including the price of the game, available editions, differences between the PS4 version and PS5, among many others.
As we said before, Gran Turismo 7 will then reach the PlayStation family of consoles (i.e., PS4, PS4 Pro and PS5), thus crossing two generations. Fortunately, you won’t have to wait long to get your hands on the game, as Gran Turismo 7 will be released on March 4, 2022.
Price and editions available from PlayStation Store
If you want to have the game in your hands as soon as it becomes available, you can now book Gran Turismo 7, either on PlayStation Store or in regular stores.
Now you can see the PlayStation Store prices and, if you want to buy the game, click on the links:
- Gran Turismo® 7 – Standard Edition (PS4) – $59.99
- Gran Turismo® 7 – Standard Edition (PS5) – $69.99
- Gran Turismo® 7 – 25th Anniversary Deluxe Digital Edition (PS5) – $89.99
Whichever version you book on PlayStation Store, you’ll have access to the following bonuses:
- 100,000 CR (game credits)
- Pack of three cars with:
- MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Stealth Model
- Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND ’14
- Toyota Supra GT500 ’97 (Castrol TOM’S)
However, there are differences between the Standard Editions and the Digital Deluxe Edition. While the Standard Edition only contains the game (whether you buy it on PS4 or PS5), the Digital Edition Deluxe Edition of the 25th Anniversary of Gran Turismo 7 has the following bonuses:
- Full game
- Eligibility for PS4™ and PS5™ versions
- 1,500,000 CR (game credits)
- Toyota GR Yaris with country-specific design
- 30 PSN avatars from manufacturers and partners
- Soundtrack The Music of Gran Turismo 7
Either way, you can buy Gran Turismo 7 for PS4 and, if you want, upgrade to the PS5 version for just $10.
What are the advantages and improvements on PS5?
Although the game will be released on both PS4 and PS5 consoles, it’s clear that Gran Turismo 7 will have obvious improvements on the latest console, thus taking advantage of its more powerful hardware and making the game not only more beautiful but also more fluid.
You can see below a list of the improvements of Gran Turismo 7 on PS5 :
- Spot the opposing drivers in your rearview mirror and watch the sunshine through the corners of your car’s bodywork with support for 4K and HDR with an estimated frame rate of 60 fps. You can also capture photos with extraordinary realism thanks to the power of “ray tracing” on the PS5™.
- Feel the vibration of the anti-lock braking system and the turning wheels and the variation in braking resistance of each car thanks to the adaptive triggers of the DualSense™ wireless controller.
- Feel your position on the road through immersive haptic feedback from the slight bumps on the asphalt to the bumps on the shoulders.
- Feel the position of other cars and drivers on the road with unparalleled clarity thanks to the PS5 console’s 3D audio.
Do you own a PlayStation console, and are you a fan of racing games? Then Gran Turismo 7 could be a lovely addition to your catalog and, in case you still have doubts, you can always check out the game trailer below.