The new month is a new chance for new interesting games. Microsoft’s representatives have just shared a list of more titles that will soon enrich the Xbox Game Pass library. There are titles such as It Takes Two, Forza Horizon 5, or the long-awaited GTA: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition waiting for subscribers.
- Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Editions (PC) – is a PC version of Minecraft that will allow cross-play with every available edition of this title, also in the console and mobile versions.
- Unpacking (cloud, console, PC) – is a calming game that involves taking items out of boxes and placing them in a new apartment. It is a combination of a puzzle with interior decoration fun. Arrange the living spaces of the protagonist and learn something about her at the same time.
- It Takes Two (Cloud, Console, PC) EA Play – Embark on an epic adventure in It Takes Two, a ground-breaking platform adventure game made for collaboration. Invite a friend to join for free with the Friend Access * feature and participate in creative challenges. Play as Cody and May – a quarrelsome couple turned into dolls thanks to a magic spell. Locked in a fantasy world with the unexpected around every corner, May and Cody reluctantly try to fix their failing relationship.
- Kill It with Fire (cloud, console, PC) – is a first-person action game that consists in exterminating spiders and causing additional damage along the way.
- Football Manager 2022 (PC) – Football isn’t just about being the best and winning. It’s about facing a stronger opponent, making your dreams come true, and being successful. The road to the top and astonishing the whole world or the painstaking reconstruction after fatal failures – these are the moments that taste best.
- Football Manager 2022: Xbox Edition (cloud, console, PC) – these are new, progressive ways to look for advantages, develop your football style and win trophies for fans.
- Forza Horizon 5 (Cloud, Console, PC) – Get ready for the greatest Horizon adventure! Lead breathtaking expeditions through the colorful and vibrant Mexico, where you will be immersed in unlimited driving behind the wheel of hundreds of the world’s greatest cars.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (Console) – Five years ago, Carl “CJ” Johnson escaped the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, torn apart by gang accounts, drugs, and corruption. It’s the 90s. Carl has to go back to the old trash. His mother has been murdered, the family is falling apart, and his childhood friends are plunging into the abyss. When Carl comes home, some corrupt cops frame him for murder. In the next installment of this innovative series, the protagonist must travel through the state of San Andreas to save his family and control the chaos in the streets.
- One Step from Eden (console, PC) – is a combination of strategic deck-building with real-time action and elements of the genre “roguelike.” Play alone or with a friend in co-op, cast powerful spells, fight dangerous enemies, acquire game-changing artifacts, and lead your character on a path of mercy or destruction. Can you overcome the deadly obstacles and make it to Eden?
Have you found something for yourself? And if so, be sure to share the productions you intend to play.
In addition, it was announced that the following titles would be removed from the Xbox Game Pass library on November 15:
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (Console, PC)
- Planet Coaster (cloud, console)
- Star Renegades (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Streets of Rogue (Cloud, Console, PC)
- The Gardens Between (cloud, console, PC)
- River City Girls (Cloud, Console, PC)