The first-person psychological horror game Dollhouse launches today on Nintendo Switch and Epic Games Store. In a brand-new launch trailer, SOEDESCO unveils the game’s darkness and film noir style. Dollhouse uses Switch-specific features such as a touch screen to navigate the menu, HD rumble that synchronizes with the character’s heartbeat, and a dedicated button used for turning around in an instant.
Using haunting elements such as encountering your pursuer and having the ability to see through their eyes, the brand-new trailer captures the horrifying essence of the game. In the single-player story mode, players assume the identity of the mysterious Marie. For a time, she was known as “The Greatest Detective in the World,” but now suffers from amnesia and desperately tries to get her memories back. She has to be wary, though, because something disturbing and dark is watching her from the shadows.
This haunting horror game draws you into the mysterious atmosphere of film noir. Delve deep into the mind of Marie, a detective trying to unravel the secrets of her memory by memory. Use the ‘Focus’ feature to see through the eyes of your pursuer as you try to survive a suspenseful game of cat and mouse.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps. No restart is the same
- Experience the horror with HD Rumble, gyroscope camera, and touch screen controls