Final Fantasy XIV is back in the news thanks to its next update: patch 6.1, which will sell on April 12 with many new features under its arm. On this occasion, Square Enix has published a new trailer and patch notes detailing the next adventure’s content that awaits us in the popular MMOJRPG.
Entitled ” Newfound Adventure, “patch 6.1 picks up after the end of Endwalker. While the new patch will include new dungeons, a new 24-player Alliance Raid, and a trial, it will also allow players to complete A Realm Reborn content solo with the help of NPCs. So everyone who prefers to play solo will have no problem doing so after updating the game with the new downloadable content.
Here is a breakdown of the new content coming to Final Fantasy XIV with patch 6.1. which will be released next April 12 :
- New main stage missions.
- New 24 Player Alliance Raid.
- New final duty – Dragonson’s Reprise in patch 6.11.
- New tribal quest as of patch 6.15.
- New residential areas with plots in Empyreum, the new Ishgardian residential district.
- New test: The Ballad of the Minister: Endsinger’s Aria, a new extreme test.
- Adventure Badges (Beta) – Player portraits can be customized to include lighting, animation, and camera angles using the character’s current appearance.
- Updates to Small Scale PvP content, the Cystaliline Conflict, plus a new reward system and PvP calendar.
- The PvP team inspired by the Japanese TV hit GARO returns.
Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker is the most recent expansion to the hit MMOJRPG and concludes the main story that began with A Realm Reborn. With an ultimate evil defeated, adventurers begin a new patch 6.1.