Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout’s Mid-Season 3.5 continues to expand its freezing theme, offering a flood of new features, including slippery stupidity in Snowball Survival – a new Round that challenges jelly beans to make their way through a snowball blizzard -, phase remixes and a new costume pack.
- New round: Snowball Survival;
- More than 40 levels remixed;
- Fall Feed: keep an eye on friends and competitors with live in-game updates on each elimination and point scored;
- New ‘Sugar Plum’ fantasy DLC pack;
- New programs: incredible ideas from the community and the design team line up in a series of new rounds playlists for you to tackle;
- New costumes: several delicious new looks will hit stores, in addition to the much-requested return of Godzilla, Untitled Goose Game, and Sonic;
- Bug fixes: yey improvements! Smoother stumbles guaranteed, fixes for Ice Climb, Hex-A-Gone, and more.
In addition to all the new features, the Mediatonic team has been working hard to make several improvements to the game.