Nvidia has revealed a list of games that will soon receive DLSS support, a feature that improves the performance of titles. There are older titles among the items.
The option available to owners of the GeForce RTX series appeared in the Back 4 Blood, which is debuting today – thanks to the solution, the performance in the shooter increases by up to 46 percent.
Baldur’s Gate 3 will also receive DLSS support this week. The data presented by Nvidia indicate that the mechanics will enable up to 88 percent more frames per second in 4K resolution.
The function will also go to older titles. So, for example, on October 18, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider will get the solution. According to the manufacturer of GeForce’now, there was a performance increase of up to 75% in the first position in the next two times.
Below is the full list of games that will soon receive DLSS:
- Back 4 Blood – Available Now
- FIST: Forged in Shadow Torch – Available Now
- Alan Wake Remastered – Available Now
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – This week
- Crysis Remastered Trilogy – October 15
- Rise of the Tomb Raider – October 18
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – October 18
- Chivalry 2 – October 26
- Sword and Fairy – October 21
- Swords of Legends Online October 14
Nvidia representatives also point out that along with the productions mentioned above, the number of games and applications that use DLSS capabilities is 120.