Klabater announced that the Crossroads Inn – the studio’s flagship game – will be coming to Xbox One and Xbox Series X on May 19. The game will offer all the solutions and all the content known from the Extended Edition released on PC in October 2020. The Crossroads Inn edition for Xbox will feature all previously released add-ons and extensions, patches, new characters, and an improved user interface.
What’s more, it’s announced that a pre-order for this Xbox One and Xbox Series X title will begin on May 12.
Crossroads Inn is a real-time inn management simulator set in the original fantasy world – Delcrys. Build and manage your tavern, meeting the needs of the body and spirit of all kinds of adventurers from the rich universe of the game. Your tasks will include hiring and training employees with different specializations, managing the supply chain, developing new recipes, and setting a menu tailored to the tastes of the guests visiting you. Plan, get along with the different social groups visiting your premises, keep an eye on deliveries as well, and you’ll become the most famous aubergine in Delcrys history! The game features story mode and Open World mode.
Crossroads Inn for Xbox One and Series X will offer:
- The basic version of the game
- Pests & Puppies add-on for animal husbandry and pest control
- The Pit add-on for building an inn underground and doing illegal business
- Hooves & Wagons add-on introducing horses, carriages, and stables
- Bath & Beauty add-on for beautifying toilets and baths
- Crops & Harvest add-on (new content) focused on crop and harvest cycle
- The new type of bard and a new type of traveler