A title is coming that may be of interest to those who prefer pixelated productions full of action. Representatives of Nicalis and Pixelian studios have announced the exact release date of the production called Critadel.
The mentioned game will hit the Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam and Epic Games Store) on October 13, 2021.
Critadel is a futuristic roguelike game that combines the features of a platformer and a shooter. Players can choose from three playable characters, traverse hundreds of intricate corridors and fight using over 100,000 unique weapon configurations!
A mysterious tower with hundreds of intricate corridors leading to its top!
Run, jump and smash your way through the tangled roads and mysterious chambers of the enormous mechanical tower called Babel. Along the way, you will face hordes of futuristic enemies, followers of the infamous Order of Noah faction that has taken over the tower. At the top of the daredevils, ancient knowledge awaits that can ensure immortality. Who will get there first?
- Three playable characters (fearless warrior Nox, mysterious cultist Ahnushu, and combat android Alice), each with unique weapons or starting items, upgradeable skills, and unlockable costumes
- The 360 ° sight allows you to hit enemies anywhere with the cursor
- A rollover with temporary invulnerability allows you to avoid attacks
- Powerful weapons that can be bought or found randomly in the tower
- Collectible artifacts that grant passive bonuses when equipped
- Two types of in-game currency: crystals (found in the tower) and orbs (obtained after defeating the bosses)