Released since February 2019, Anthem has drawn strong protests from game fans, because the difference between the release and trailer presented. This RPG game continues to be developed by Bioware to become a game worth playing.
Presenting a four-on-one format, the most prominent for Anthem is the different Javelin in each character. This will affect the class later, especially with maps using the Frostbite engine.
For you, beginner Anthem players following game tips that can be a reference to become the best player.
Tips on Matching Javelin Games
There are four types of Javelin in this game at first, while other items are only open at levels 2, 12, 20, and 28. It is important to know which Javelin suits you.
- Storm can be selected if you want to use the magic element in defeating enemies as a base attack.
- Ranger, a good class, is chosen when you want a multifunctional character or soldier type. This class is easier to help you reach the master level.
- Colossus, choose this class to be a tank at the party.
- Interceptor, a good class recommendation for lively characters with fast attacks.
Level of difficulty
Dungeon type is a quest that Anthem has to choose a mission and enter the quest. So you are not free to roam like an open-world game. Anthem focuses on bringing players to complete tasks.
This game has a reasonably complex difficulty level, although there is no difficulty option through the campaign mission. The difficulty can only be when playing a new mission or free exploration, following the choice.
- Normal can be a solution for game exploration and completing missions. This segment can be entirely solved without a high degree of difficulty.
- High, you can use this segment if you don’t get enough challenges in the normal part. High can also be beneficial for Javelin and with multiplayer.
- Grandmaster 1, can only be found if you get a maximum level of 30. There are more challenges, rewards, and advantages of upgrading Javelin.
- Grandmasters 2 and 3 are at the top of the Anthem difficulty level. Ensure proper coordination with fellow players to complete this mission.
Anthem promises useful items with the use of crafting. You can do this if you have resources and blueprints. This method can also be used to obtain parts for weapons as well as a Bucket Masterwork.
Upgrades on weapons can be done as game tips by players with chests or loot coming from stronger enemies, and it can also be done after completing story missions. Moreover, crafting in RPG games is indeed universal. So many articles about Anthem Guide – Become the Best Player, hopefully useful.