An insider known as Demonite, who at one time spoke about the pre-release version of Bloodborne (formerly referred to as “Project Beast”), also confirmed the existence of Bloodborne: Endless Nocturne for PS5 and PC. The first rumors about a new version of the game surfaced a couple of days ago.
According to him, Bloodborne: Endless Nocturne will be released on PS5 and will be a temporary exclusive for 6-12 months, and then it is coming to PC.
Also, an insider shared information about the publication:
- No new locations, but the Abandoned Keyhurst Castle and Cathedral will be expanded;
- 3 new weapons for the off-hand;
- There will be two modes on the PS5: a quality mode featuring native 4K, 30fps, and raytracing shadows, and a performance mode – 60fps, 1440p, and lower resolution raytracing;
- NPC will have to lip-sync (full lip animation);
- Quality of Life: various color settings for people with color blindness, high-speed downloads on PS5, self-tuning controls, as well as fast movement through locations without the need to return to the “Hunter’s Dream”;
- The PC version will be locked at 60 frames per second;
- A release date is planned for late January / early February;
- The date of the announcement has not yet been specified;
- Upgrading to Bloodborne: Endless Nocturne will cost $ 20 for owners of the game without DLC, $ 10 – with DLC. Those who bought the GOTY edition will be able to upgrade for free;
- Bloodborne: Endless Nocturne is being developed by NIXXES Software BV and Sony Asobi Team
Bloodborne was released in 2015 exclusively on PS4. The game has not received an update or any improvement for the PS5.